So i found out that it was an intentional change by the bumblee dev. The reason had been that it was causing some graphical environments to fail. I wanted it to start automaticly cause i was tired of having to type in “sudo service bumblebeed start” after finding out that my games weren’t accessing the nvidia card because i forgot to start it up. So i found a solution that worked for me.
In my “/etc/init” folder, i had to create a file called “bumblebeed.override“.
then i added the following to it
start on (runlevel )
stop on (runlevel )
Then i saved the file, and rebooted my computer, and fixed…it started up the daemon for bumblebeed with no problems.
Hope this helps!